Job Number: 346190
We are currently recruiting for an Area Director of Operations. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality resident care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Participates in facility, district and corporate meetings, conference calls or other customer related initiatives as directed by the Regional Rehab Director.
Participates in the rehab portion of survey preparedness, as requested.
Ensures timely response to concerns in all areas of responsibility.
Directs, participates in and presents a monthly operations review with customer, direct reports and supervisor, as requested.
Directs supervision, management and training of Rehab Managers in all financial aspects of RehabCare's operations.
Implements successful plans for growth through appropriate Return on Investment (ROI) analysis.
Develops clinical programs to support quality of care initiatives in the facility and/or district.
Drives clinical practice to include appropriate individual and group treatment.
Extensive travel required.
- Valid and current therapy license in related field or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Degree in rehabilitation, healthcare or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a rehabilitation or a long term setting preferred.
- Current CPR qualification, if required.
- Current drivers license required.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan