Job Number: 345065
Provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or LPN/LVN. Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care and comfort. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of Arizona
- Current CPR Certification preferred
- Min of six months to a year experience preferred.
- Rehabilitation experience preferred.