Job Number: 351716
Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital, our beautiful, 40-bed JCAHO and CARF accredited freestanding Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) located at 3020 West Wheatland Road in Dallas, TX.
Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, efficient medical rehabilitation to persons with disabling conditions in order to provide them the opportunity to achieve the highest attainable level of functional improvement. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
As The Charge Nurse/ RN you will:
Be responsible for maintaining the delivery of cost-effective, safe, quality patient care on all nursing units on an assigned shift.
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
The RN provides and supervises nursing care to patients requiring inpatient rehabilitation. The RN is responsible for quality outcome oriented patient care and is accountable for the delivery of safe care.
- Graduate of accredited Registered Nurse program with current licensure in the state.
- Previous supervisory experience REQUIRED
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support required
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.