Job Number: 335142
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, join the team of Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital. This newly constructed hospital serves patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The 50-bed hospital is a joint venture partnership between Dignity Health and Kindred Healthcare.
This position reports to the Director of Plant Operations. This position is expected to cover shifts of Day, Evening ,during the Week and Weekends as needed for coverage. This position also serves as a back-up to coverage of the EVS Aide (Housekeeping position) as needed.
The EVS Supervisor plans, organizes, supervises, coordinates and controls the activities of the Environmental Services Department. .
- one to two (1-2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Previous Hospital experience
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Basic computer knowledge/skills.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.