Job Number: 344912
The Diet Clerk/Aide assists with meal selection for the patient population, coordinates activities of the menu process and the kitchen to provide accurate meals per the diet order, and assists with implementation of meal programs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Food Handlers permit, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of patient diet requirements.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner and communicate well with patients, families, co-workers, supervisor, and others.
- Accurately completes job responsibilities within the specified time constraints.