Job Number: 344057
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing clerical support and carrying out activities as directed by the facility director and office manager in a professional and ethical manner. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, and problem solving.
1. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and other.
2. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
3. Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.4. Handles patient referral process.
5. Provide general clerical support for the program.
6. Performs record keeping and data entry for the outcome system.
The incumbent shall possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Secretarial experience, good communication and computer skills are necessary.