Job Number: 342965
The Unit Secretary is responsible for the management of the nursing unit with regard to clerical and secretarial duties. Exhibits flexibility and the ability of working with all members of the treatment team. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with Physicians, guests, patients, agency personnel, and contracted agencies.
- BLS CPR certification, required.
- Current CNA Certificate/License in the state.
- Previous unit secretary experience, preferred; post-acute rehab environment desirable.
- Communicates effectively with staff, patients, and families
- Protects confidentiality in all areas as applicable
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills in English, with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.