Job Number: 363048
ESSENTIAL CLINICAL FUNCTIONS:
· Supports clinical program team supervision and development through onsite treatment observation and feedback
· Champion identified Clinical Programs being implemented with therapy team for application and carryover.
· Provides daily clinical leadership to team and responds to any employee exceptions.
· Requests development of team members through structured activities and available resources.
· Contributes to positive client relations through onsite clinical support.
· Participates in care coordination and utilization meetings and activities.
· Coordinate treatment activities, goals and discharge plans between disciplines and team members.
· Champion consistent proactive resident identification culture and activities
· Conducts initial assessments, provides age appropriate therapeutic interventions and documents the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
· Contributes to interdisciplinary care plans.
· Evaluates patient response to treatment and provides feedback to the rest of the team.
· Provides patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
ESSENTIAL OPERATIONAL/ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
· Reviews and completes Smart alerts daily for assigned sites of service.
· Supports overall ADR/Appeals process.
· Coordination of patient scheduling, daily stand-up meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, clinical meetings, admission/discharge coordination, etc.
· Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
· Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client, Kindred Healthcare and RehabCare Group.
· Ability to occasionly travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
· Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching walking and standing.
· Ability to communicate.
· Provision of own transportation is necessary.
· Approximate time required to travel: Limited
- Graduate of four (4) year bachelor degree therapy program preferred or
- Minimum Requirement, Graduate of two (2) year associate degree therapy program.
- Hold an applicable and current license to practice as an evaluating therapist or treating assistant as required per State Practice Act.
- Track record of successful clinical experience and excellence.
- Experience working with a geriatric population and interdisciplinary team is desirable.
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client, Kindred Healthcare and RehabCare Group.
- Ability to occasionally travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching walking and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
- Provision of own transportation is necessary.
- Approximate time required to travel: Limited